Is is possible to use update sql queries in ignite?? I have the following
method:

  private static void queryChange() {
        IgniteCache<AffinityKey&lt;Long>, Person> cache =
Ignition.ignite().cache("PCache");

        // Execute query to get names of all employees.
        String sql =
            "update \"" + ORG_CACHE + "\".Organization set orgname = ? where
exists ( select firstName from Person where Person.orgid =
Organization.orgid and Person.firstName = ?";

        QueryCursor<List&lt;?>> cursor1 = cache.query(new
SqlFieldsQuery(sql).setArgs("Morgan Stanley","Marc"));

        String sql1 = "select firstName, org.orgname, org.orgid from Person,
\"" + ORG_CACHE + "\".Organization as org where Person.orgid = org.orgid";

        QueryCursor<List&lt;?>> cursor = cache.query(new
SqlFieldsQuery(sql1));

        // In this particular case each row will have one element with full
name of an employees.
        List<List&lt;?>> res = cursor.getAll();

        // Print persons' names and organizations' names.
        print("Names of all employees and organizations they belong to:",
res);
    }

But it is giving me "failed to parse sql query" error.