We do not want to use write-through, because database slowness is the reason
why we are using ignite grid. Write-behind is our choice. But since we want
a few tables to be updated in one DB transaction, it looks like the only way
to achieve this is our own CacheStore implementation on the main cache and
use that to get rows from other caches (they are all linked to a key) and
then update in a single DB transaction. the other caches don't have to
implement write-through.

Is there any better way to achieve this? Can CacheJdbcStoreSessionListener
or a similar implementation achieve what we are trying to do? Not fully
understanding what CacheJdbcStoreSessionListener does.

Thanks,
Binti