Hi,

writeAll() method is only executed for entries located in the same cache.
As you have only 1 entry per cache in transaction, this is expected
behavior that writeAll() is not called. Normally, you should make your
logic dependent on whether write() or writeAll() is called, because it is
up to Ignite to decide which method to call.

Vladimir.