There are several options how you can deal with this:

1) define caches in Spring XML configuration of all server nodes and start near
caches on clients when needed;
2) start a special client that will initialize all required caches dynamically
and stop it after that. The rest of the clients can later create near caches
for the caches created by that client.

—
Denis