Hi,

Yes, you can start an Ignite client node inside of your application container
and communicate with the cluster through it.

> however, the exception is about "class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException:
> Ignite instance with this name has already been started: b2c_acc"…

This exception happens in cases when you are starting several Ignite nodes with
the same name inside of a single JVM process.
If you need to have several Ignite instances inside of a single JVM process
then you have to set a unique name for every node using
IgniteConfiguration.setGridName. If it’s not your case then you should look
through your code finding a place that start the node instance one more time.

—
Denis