Hi,
thank, now it's working, but now I have other problem.

All is working but my session isn't saved. I have HttpSession object and in
one servler setting an attr and in other servler I trying to get this attr
and it's not there. I checked in debugger - my session is WebSession from
ingniter.

Have you got, maybe, aby idea, why it's not working?

I have four servers:
[18:13:58,879][INFO][disco-event-worker-#44%null%][GridDiscoveryManager]
Topology snapshot [ver=148, servers=4, clients=0, CPUs=6, heap=4.7GB]