Dear Experts, I am testing ignite functions for some weeks. although there
are a number of bugs to be fix, I can successfully run it over DB, hiding
some table from the cache by sql interaction with ignite. this is really
cool.

Now May I get some professional performance statistics, for example:
read/write performance per second?
I know redis can handle over 10k operations per second.

besides, how to compare ignite with something like ... Infinispan? that
looks cool too.. also support all the functions even Query DSL. please refer
to: http://vschart.com/compare/jboss-infinispan/vs/redis-database

and this website looks professional.. is there any public comparison for
ignite? thanks.