Hi,

I think your query should be rewritten for correct index usage.
Ignite has some known pitfalls concerning index usage [1].
Also, join order is sensitive to index configuration.
FIrst specify joins using indexes.

Could you provide your business model pojos and current indexes
configuration?

[1]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries#performance-and-usability-considerations