Hello,

I have started exploring apache ignite by following the introductory videos.
It looks quite promising and I wanted to understand if it will be well
suited for the use case I brief out below. If so, I would be glad to hear
out on how could I approach it

The use case is

We are trying to implement cell level dependencies within multiple tables.
It's similar to the functionality excel offers just that in our case it
could span across multiple tables. Imagine multiple cells in an excel
worksheet having interdependent formula's where updating a value in one cell
causes another cell value to change and that cell update causes another cell
value to update and so on and so forth. It is kind of graph of dependencies
that determines what is the next row cell that needs to be updated.

With apache ignite, what api's and data structures could I use to maintain a
graph of inter-dependencies between multiple tables? Note that these would
be metadata dependencies and not data.

I would appreciate to get inputs on this.

Thanks,
Amit