Hi, Haithem Turki!

* Seems like dynamic allocation isn't supported? Wanted to get a sense of
>> whether this was in the roadmap

Could you please describe more about what you want from a dynamic
allocation?

> * Since YARN allocates containers at random it's pretty onerous to figure
>> out which hostnames have Ignite nodes running on them and specifying those
>> in the URL. For now I have TCP enabled (Ignite doesn't seem to die on port
>> conflicts if multiple nodes are running on the same machine) and I guess I
>> can set up a reverse proxy so that I can point towards a stable URL but
>> it's not great / doesn't scale well so I was wondering if there were other
>> suggestions on how to configure discovery (maybe spin up a local node
>> outside of YARN that leverages the cluster discovery?)

I've created ticket and you can track status there [1]. Now I don't see
solution which look more elegant than you describe. Yes, you can start
ignite node outside of YARN cluster and use it as a stable URL.

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3214