Ignore my latest question . This seems to work fine.

I have one kind of feature request though.

It seems with transaction, Ignite always tries to get the lock for the keys
accessed.
However some caches can be read only. Multiple transactions can access the
same key, but they will never  modify it.

Is there any way to mark a cache as read only and hence exempt for
transaction lock acquiring, this I believe is a common case for things like
reference data.  This will also help in throughput for most applications