Hi there,

I would like to use "Ignite for Spark" to save the states of Spark jobs in
memory and those states can be used for later jobs. For Shared Deployment,
the document only offer two ways to deploy Ignite cluster. First is the
standalone deployment, second is MESOS deployment. But Our Spark clusters
are running on YARN. My question is: is it possible to run Ignite for Spark
on YARN deployment???

I downloaded and installed Ignite on my machine. Next, I referenced the link
below for YARN Deployment.
http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/yarn-deployment

I created the cluster.properties file and ran the application using the
command:    hadoop jar
/u/hongmei/apache-ignite/libs/optional/ignite-yarn/ignite-yarn-1.6.0.jar
/u/hongmei/apache-ignite/libs/optional/ignite-yarn/ignite-yarn-1.6.0.jar
/u/hongmei/apache-ignite/config/cluster.properties

Form the YARN console, The YARN ignite application works ok. It shows
running, and 16 containers are allocated for the ignite application.

After this step, what should I do in order to run Spark with Ignite on YARN
deployment??

Many Thanks!!!

Mei