Hi Agneeswaran,

Could you please provide your connection string? Or are you using one of
the examples?

According to the error, ODBC driver was not properly installed in your
system. It is also possible,
that unixODBC can not find all the dependencies of the driver library. Can
you provide output of the
ldd command (ldd /usr/local/lib/libignite-odbc.so)?

Best Regards,
Igor