Following is my Cache configuration, aim is to insert 1 million records, I am
setting the initial size to avoid delay due to resizing, as suggested in the
Apache ignite documentation, but still the first insertion takes around 14 -
15 seconds, when second time onward it is reduced to 3 - 4 sec and then it
remains consistent. What can I do to avoid the first time delay.

<cacheConfiguration>
      <cacheConfiguration name="OrderCache" cacheMode="Replicated"
startSize="104857600">
        <queryEntities>
          <queryEntity keyType="System.Int32"
valueType="OrderEntity,ApacheIgnite">