Hi,

Cache store factory and cache store session listener factory must be
serializable. If you make them serializable and create a cache store and cache
store instances upon a call to this factories then there won’t be any need to
make serializable data source.

If you need more assistance on this share your source code and full exception
stack trace.

—
Denis