Alexandre,

If you need to test your PR with existing tests just:
 1. Go to http://ci.ignite.apache.org
 2. Register if needed /  Loging.
 3. Select appropriate test / all tests and run them with specifying number
of your PR.

If you are going to add new tests you need admin privileges for that.
I think Anton can help with this.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems