Hi There,

I am using Continuous Query mechanism and most of the time it works just fine.
However, in some cases, it seems intermittently, CQ does not pick up the update
in the cache where it should.

Could you please clarify the behaviour of Continuous Query in the following
scenario:

My business logic might create multiple identical CQs in separate processing
tasks. As I have no control on where the particular task gets executed within
the grid it is possible that two identical queries gets created on the same
node. Now when the cache gets updated and remote filter picks up the update to
pass it to the local listener of the query, would local listeners in both
queries be notified or only one? I think the same applies to CACHE_PUT_EVENT
propagation in general: if there are two (or more) listeners and only one event
would all the listeners be notified regardless of their location?

Many thanks,

Regards,

Alex

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attachments. For important disclosures and
information about the incorporation and regulated status of Macquarie Group
entities please see: www.macquarie.com/disclosures