Hello Kamal,

-  How to tell Ignite to move a clustered singleton service from one node
to another with external scripts?

What are you mean when say: "move a clustered singleton service from one
node to another"? If singleton service was deployed on cluster group, it
will stay until, last node leaves the cluster.

 In case the cluster node on which the service was deployed crashes or
stops, Ignite will automatically redeploy it on another node. [1]

[1]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-singletons

--
Vladislav Pyatkov