Hi Val,

the logger is only used in the class of the loader-thread and not in one of
the keys/values.
If I just remove the call in the class of the loader-thread, everything
looks fine again (small size and no error-message).
Moreover, once I change the logger from a static class-variable to a
local-variable (the rest of the call is the same), the side-effect
disappears as well (but I tested that constellation just twice).

Kind regards,
Peter