Thanks, Val.

> 3. I recommend to group nodes using attributes
> (IgniteConfiguration.setUserAttributes() property) and use them in the
> backup filter. Basically, the filter should return false if both provided
> nodes are in the same group.

I)  I use .Net version of ignite, does it support the user attributes in the
IgniteConfiguration now?
II) In the BackupFilter, the parameter is (PrimaryNode, BackupNodeCandidate)
pair, so can only assign backup node to different group with primary node,
but cannot assign all the backup nodes to different groups between each
other, right?

E.g. say backups = 2 and node lists returned from Rendezvous hash = (A1, B2,
C2, D3, E1, ...), letter is machine name and digit is group. According to
the current BackupFilter.apply interface, (A1, B2, C2) is selected. But when
primary node A1 is down, (B2, D3, E1) will be selected. Then will C2 be
released and D3, E1 be copied with the data? Is this a problem?

If get the node list (A1, B2, D3) not (A1, B2, C2), can reduce the impact of
primary node's failure. In order to do this,  do I need to change the
BackupFilter.apply interface to add another parameter for the already
selected nodes or change the RendezvousAffinityFunction.assignPartition
directly? or any other better solution?

Thanks,
-Jason