Hello.
I'm trying load data from Hadoop(20G) to Ignite. Can anybode tell how should
I do this?

I have 5 servers in cluster. There are 8 ignite nodes and one hadoop node on
each server.

Now I have one client node which take data by jdbc(using Hive) from Hadoop
and put it by IgniteStream.addData() into Ignite.
But it is too slow. I assume because all data go through Hadoop nameNode and
then load by one client node.

If I will use loadCache instead of IgniteDataStream, I apprehend that Hive
database can fall because of 40 queries for 20G files.

In ideal I want to get data straight from Hadoop dataNodes and process a
small piece on each Ignite node.
Maybe I can use IGFS integrated with Hadoop, IgniteHadoopSecondryFileSystem
to achieve this result?

Sincerely, Dmitry