We are preparing to deploy Ignite as part of CEP system.

We have the following components

- A loader using the DataStreamer to continually push into a single
- Clients registering continuous queries
- Instead of using an expiration policy we are deploying a  service to
selectively delete entries. So the stream becomes progressively more sparse
over time. We call this the GCService
- We don't have any strong consistency requirements, entries are write-once.
- All entries have an affinity key.

Questions

0. Any obvious issues with the above? In particular things people have seen
in production?
1. Regarding above response what would be considered "big frequency" for CEP
to handle?
2. What is the best way to deploy the service in an HA fashion to run as a
scheduled job? e.g. our goal is to say every 30 mins execute this Service
(which deletes entry) and have a per-node service.
3. If a new node is added, are per-node services automatically deployed onto
that node? If not what is the best programmatic way to do that, we can't do
it in config because we stay away from Spring.

Thanks!