basically, that does not help me. There will be multiple requests coming to
query the cache which will need data between limit and Offset. PageSize
helps in how data is fetched from cache(i.e in batches of pageSize). but
not for pagination to UI. For example, top 20  for 25th July, may be next
request is top 20 highest payed employees. Without limit and offset, I will
have to iterate through all records to get required ones.