I have set up rest jetty config and other settings in my local. When I deploy
my code in a server I need to access that remote machine to start the node
in that machine through my code. To achieve this, can you provide me config
changes I need to make in my config files as well as my code that starts the
node.

  I do not want to ssh through my terminal and everything needs to be
programmatically driven just like how I do it from my local.