From: "vdpyatkov [via Apache Ignite Users]"
<ml-node+s70518n6787...@n6.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+s70518n6787...@n6.nabble.com>>
Date: Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:03 PM
To: "Chetan.V.Yadav"
<chetan.v.ya...@target.com<mailto:chetan.v.ya...@target.com>>
Subject: Re: Start node in remote server which needs authentication

Are you sure, which start Ignite with the configuration. The configuration
contains only abstract Spring bean (abstract="true").

Please provide full configuration and log file (How are you start node in
terminal? What are you seen in command line?).

About this:
Is this the right way to get nodes attached to cluster? If, yes I am not able
to get that remote machine identified due to firewall issue. I use .pem file to
ssh into that remote machine so it expects to be authenticated. How can I
implement this process and get the remote node attached to the one I am running
in my local?

Yea it is correct configuration IpFinder.
How do you relate discoverySPI with .pem file? You can use ssh for start
remoute node only (or you can do it any other way on other machine). After
nodes have been started, they will joining to cluster using discoverySPI[1]
(over ports 7500..47509), further they will useing communicationSPI[2] for data
processing.

If you want all data stream between nodes will by secure, you can use
SslContextFactory [3]

[1]
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.6/docs/cluster-config#static-ip-based-discovery
[2]
http:/apacheignite.readme.io/docs/network-config#tcpcommunicationspi<http://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/network-config#tcpcommunicationspi>
[3] http://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ssltls

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 9:30 AM, chevy <[hidden