Please, attach all logs as files.
In additional, can you provide system statistics (using dstat -t --top-mem
-m -s -g -d --fs --top-io-adv)?

All logs must be collected at the moment of  topology segmentation, hence
dstat must  works parallel with the application.

The actions will help us discover system state when grid is segmented.