Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscr...@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

xjg125 wrote

*
*
> Use OSGi or any other way?
> If you can, can you provide a document, or an example?
>
> Thank you

Model classes are not required on server nodes at all, because all the data
in cache is stored in binary format and is never deserialized there unless
you explicitly ask for it. See [1] for more details. In a nutshell, the
binary format allows to lookup individual fields without deserializing the
whole object, this makes dynamic schema possible out of the box.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller

-Val