Hi Experts, i implemented the customised partition thing like below:
[
public class MattRendezvousAffinityFunction extends
RendezvousAffinityFunction
{

public int partition(final Object key){
       //return 0 or 1 because I launch two nodes
}

}
]

I feel I already touch the most important part.. now I know the default
partitions is 1024.
after launched two ignite server node jvms, I expected to see items goto
each of partitions in nodes....

but how to check this thing? (I feel all the items goto the first started
node....)

the "cache -scan" can not show things within one partition... right?