Hi Igor,

I was able to fix the issue, what I did is I removed the <property
name="cacheConfiguration"> from the xml.

Now I can query the cache, but the problem is only the string columns data
are showng (ie. firstName, lastName & resume ). The columns with Double,
Long Integer are not coming.

Following is the java code am using:

public class Person implements Serializable {
    /**
         *
         */
        private static final long serialVersionUID = 1167624889662198398L;

        /** */
    private static final AtomicLong ID_GEN = new AtomicLong();

    /** Person ID (indexed). */
    @QuerySqlField(index = true)
    public Long id;

    /** Organization ID (indexed). */
    @QuerySqlField(index = true)
    public Long orgId;

    /** First name (not-indexed). */
    @QuerySqlField
    public String firstName;

    /** Last name (not indexed). */
    @QuerySqlField
    public String lastName;

    /** Resume text (create LUCENE-based TEXT index for this field). */
    @QueryTextField
    public String resume;

    /** Salary (indexed). */
    @QuerySqlField(index = true)
    public double salary;

    /** Custom cache key to guarantee that person is always collocated with
its organization. */
    private transient AffinityKey<Long> key;

    public Person(Organization org, String firstName, String lastName,
double salary, String resume) {
        // Generate unique ID for this person.
        id = ID_GEN.incrementAndGet();

        orgId = org.id();

        this.firstName = firstName;
        this.lastName = lastName;
        this.salary = salary;
        this.resume = resume;
    }

    public Person(Long id, Long orgId, String firstName, String lastName,
double salary, String resume) {
        this.id = id;
        this.orgId = orgId;
        this.firstName = firstName;
        this.lastName = lastName;
        this.salary = salary;
        this.resume = resume;
    }

    public Person(Long id, String firstName, String lastName) {
        this.id = id;

        this.firstName = firstName;
        this.lastName = lastName;
    }

    public static void main(String[] args) throws IgniteException {
        try (Ignite ignite = Ignition.start("config/test-odbc.xml")) {
                CacheConfiguration<Long, Organization> orgCacheCfg = new
CacheConfiguration<>("Organization");

                  orgCacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED); // Default.
                  orgCacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(Long.class, Organization.class);

                  CacheConfiguration<AffinityKey&lt;Long>, Person>
personCacheCfg =
new CacheConfiguration<>("Person");

                  personCacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED); //
Default.
                  personCacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(AffinityKey.class,
Person.class);

                  // Populate cache.
                  try (
                    IgniteCache<Long, Organization> orgCache =
ignite.getOrCreateCache(orgCacheCfg);
                                    IgniteCache<AffinityKey&lt;Long>, Person>
personCache =
ignite.getOrCreateCache(personCacheCfg)
                  ) {
                    orgCache.clear();

                    // Organizations.
                    Organization org1 = new Organization("ApacheIgnite");
                    Organization org2 = new Organization("Other");

                    orgCache.put(org1.id(), org1);
                    orgCache.put(org2.id(), org2);

                    personCache.clear();

                    // People.
                    Person p1 = new Person(org1, "John","Doe", 2000,"Fresher");
                    Person p2 = new Person(org1,"Jane", "Wilson", 3000,
"Experienced");
                    Person p3 = new Person(org2, "Edward", "Smith", 2000,
"Intermediate");
                    Person p4 = new Person(org2, "David", "Warn", 5000,
"Expert");
                    Person p5 = new Person(org2, "Tim", "Cook", 5000, "Expert");

                    personCache.put(p1.key(), p1);
                    personCache.put(p2.key(), p2);
                    personCache.put(p3.key(), p3);
                    personCache.put(p4.key(), p4);