Hello,

About offHeapMaxMemory you need to know next:
1) The size is limit off heap size on one node of cache.
2) Ignite do not allocate fully off heap size immediatly. Allocation will
occure by required.

If you want to allocate N GB for off heap, you can to set offHeapMaxMemory
to N for each from caches, but you risk to get "out of memory" in unsave
code.

While there is no way to establish a common limitation to all caches.