Hi, I'm trying to implement a biometric identification system using Ignite.
The first version was not good enough because in my job, for each cache
entry, I was calling a C++ method through JNI to process that entry and the
time to transfer all the data from Java to C++ was killing the performance
of the threads. I've tried to create a C++ Client inside my Java job to run
a ScanQuery, but did not work and I discovered that I cannot create another
JVM instance inside a JNI call.  Is it possible to access all the cache
entries in C++ inside a JNI call?