Hi,

I had not saw any instruction for configure Ignite on virtual machine.
But I can give advice, what the purpose of the article.
What difference between virtual and fisical machin?

You need to focus on minimize system latency. Such as: using slow memory
(swapping) or blocking all process due to system cernal activity.
You need to make sure, which base system does not stop your virtual machine
time by time (for backup for example).

All system delays lead to a loss of heartbeat from nodes and segmentation
at the result.

--
Vladislav Pyatkov