Hi,

Please clarify, are you enable the event (EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_REMOVED) in
config?
I guess, all node will be get EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_REMOVED in that case.

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
        <!-- Enable task execution events for examples. -->
        <property name="includeEventTypes">
            <list>
                <util:constant
static-field="org.apache.ignite.events.EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_REMOVED"/>