Hi,

First of all, I would not recommend to use FULL_ASYNC mode for updates. This
mode means that you don't wait for update to happen, i.e. even if it fails,
you won't know about this. This is also bad for benchmarks, because you
don't take into account the time that is actually spent for update
operation. Can you try PRIMARY_SYNC mode (the default one) and check what
numbers you will get for puts? I believe they will be comparable with gets
after this.

I would also check the network speed and make sure that there are no memory
issues or GC pauses. Refer to this page for more details:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning

-Val