Hi Bob,

One way to do SQL faster this is adding indexes.
1) I do not think what the estimation will be a lot improve without index.
Because of the need to serialize, deserialize and move in network data.

2) Ignite does not create index on existing data, but you are always can
copy data to another cache (with index) and drop this. Community going to
implement adding indexes on alive cache, but for now it is not possible.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:10 PM, 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com> wrote:

> Hi, everyone
>
>     My test environment: Ignite cluster has 8 nodes, every node has 8
> cores CPU and 30G memory. Their network has 1000M speed.
>     Oracle is deployed in the machine which has 32G memory and  8 cores
> CPU.
>
>     My db table has 47535542 rows with 99 columns.
>
>     When no index, the cost time of sql: select * from Kc21 where akc273='
> 王妍'
>     Oracle: 152s
>      Ignite:   61s
>
>     After creating index in the field akc273:
>     Oracle: 3s
>
>     Problem 1:I think 61s is too long for this sql in Ignite, how can I
> increase the performance?
>     Problem 2 :  How to create index in exsiting cache? Now I only find
> some annotations and configuration to create index before loading data.
>
>     Thanks.
>
> ------------------------------
> Bob

> Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> accompanying attachment(s)
> is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be
> confidential and/or privileged of
> Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader
> of this communication is
> not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,
> storing, disclosure or copying
> is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
> communication in error,please
> immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original
> message and all copies from
> your system. Thank you.

Vladislav Pyatkov