I've checked the command you provided.

It works, though it really does not add any objects to DB. However,
I've added some prints to TestTableStore#writeAll() and I can see that
all 100 entires are passed to it to be written. It seems that there is
some issue with your implementation of this function or with my
DB configuration -  by some reason it does not write any records to
database. Anyway, Ignite seems to be working just fine in my case.

Best Regards,
Igor