Hello
I have Ignite cluster and one client node.
I want to listen "put into cache" events in my client node, but something
does not work.
If I use server node instead (just remove client property from config) it
works exellent.

My listener code:

ignite.events(ignite.cluster().forCacheNodes(CTL_FILES)).remoteListen((uuid,
evt) -> {
            if (evt.cacheName().equals(CTL_FILES)) {
                final CTL_File value = (CTL_File) evt.newValue();
                if (value.getFileStatus().equals(TaskStatus.NEW)) {
                    loadFile(value.getFileName(), count++,
value.getFileTypeName() + "_TOPIC", ERROR_TOPIC);
                }
            }
            return true;
        }, (IgnitePredicate<CacheEvent>) cacheEvent ->
cacheEvent.cacheName().equals(CTL_FILES), EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT);

What's the problem?