Hi Vladislav,

Thanks for the reply.

Example I have provided just to explain our case. In our system we wanted to
update several properties on existing objet in the cache but don't make full
copy of object each time we extracting object from cache.

We are using default configuration for copyOnRead - true.
However, local listener gets reference to the same object which we extracted
from the cache previously.

This behavior is confusing us due it looks like as local listener is working
with objects by references whether cache is configured to work by value.