Hi Val

Thank you for responding to my post. I agree with the idea of using
Ignite for both read/write through cache.
However in my application, writes to persistent store happens through
a different application.

My application is a reporting application, where I need to stream the
data, apply computation logic and generate reports for a current day
data.
could you advise me in this scenario.

-Srini