Hi
My cache configurations appear below.

// Cache 1 - a cache of ~15 entities that has a date stamp that is updated
every 30 - 120 seconds
CacheConfiguration<?, ?> Cache1Cfg = new CacheConfiguration<>();
Cache1Cfg cheCfg.setName("Cache1Name");
Cache1Cfg .setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
Cache1Cfg .setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
Cache1Cfg .setStartSize(50);

// Cache 2 - A cache used as an ignite queue with frequent inserts and
removal from the queue
CacheConfiguration<?, ?> Cache2Cfg = new CacheConfiguration<>();
Cache2Cfg .setName("Cache2Name");
Cache2Cfg .setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
Cache2Cfg .setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);

// Cache 3 - hundreds of entities updated daily
CacheConfiguration<?, ?> Cache3Cfg = new CacheConfiguration<>();
Cache3Cfg .setName("Cache3Name");
Cache3Cfg .setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
Cache3Cfg .setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
Cache3Cfg .setIndexedTypes(UUID.class, SomeClass.class);

// Cache 4 - Cache with very few writes and reads
CacheConfiguration<?, ?> Cache4Cfg = new CacheConfiguration<>();
Cache4Cfg .setName("Cache4Name");
Cache4Cfg .setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
Cache4Cfg .setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);

// Events Cache - cache with very frequent writes and delete, acts as
events queue
CacheConfiguration<?, ?> eventsCacheConfig= new CacheConfiguration<>();
eventsCacheConfig.setName("EventsCache");
eventsCacheConfig.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
eventsCacheConfig.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
eventsCacheConfig.setIndexedTypes(UUID.class, SomeClass.class);
eventsCacheConfig.setBackups(1);
eventsCacheConfig.setOffHeapMaxMemory(0);

// Failed Events Cache - cache with less writes and reads stores failed
events
CacheConfiguration<?, ?> failedEventsCacheConfig = new
CacheConfiguration<>();
failedEventsCacheConfig.setName("FailedEventsCache");
failedEventsCacheConfig.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
failedEventsCacheConfig.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
failedEventsCacheConfig.setIndexedTypes(UUID.class, EventEntity.class);
failedEventsCacheConfig.setBackups(1);
failedEventsCacheConfig.setOffHeapMaxMemory(0);

// In addition i have one atomic reference
AtomicConfiguration atomicCfg = new AtomicConfiguration();
atomicCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
Thanks again