Hi Vlad,

The ideal work flow for my use case is: I host two clusters, one is
computation cluster that run Spark jobs, the other is data cluster that host
Ignite node and cache hot data. Then at the run time, multiple Spark jobs
share this data cluster and query it. The problem I have is, I am
pre-loading Ignite cache using a Spark job. Once IgniteContext got
instantiated, it will launch Ignite Node with same number of Spark executors
I allocated. Then distributed cache will distribute data on those nodes
within my computation cluster as well, which I don't want because partial
data hosted by these nodes won't be there once my pre-load job dies.
Currently I force these node to be client mode so that the cache only
distributed to data cluster when I execute my pre-load job. Are there better
way to solve this?

Thanks,
Tracy