Hi Duke,

I think, Ignite should be cope with any issue. For example: looped thread
which does not handle flag of interrupted.

But you always can to try do that, by way implement your segmentation
behavior.
Something like this:

ignite.events().localListen(new IgnitePredicate<Event>() {
    @Override public boolean apply(Event event) {
        (new Thread() {
             Ignition.inite().close();
             Ignition.start(new IgniteConfiguration());
        }).start()

        return true;
    }
}, EventType.EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED);

Do not forget create new configuration, because Ignite changed state in it.