Hi lapalette,

1. Does this error appears in ignite 1.7 and it's not present in version
1.6?
2. Did you get same error with another marshallers? Would you please
provide stacktraces with other marshallers?
3. What version of JVM do you use? Have you try to upgrade JVM? So, its JDK
internals limitation could be differ from version to version.
4. As I understand right, you try to run some performance test, isn't it?
Anyway, would you please provide a code so I could reproduce this error.