I updated  http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/getting-started#
section-building-from-source.

Also I downloaded
http://apache-mirror.rbc.ru/pub/apache//ignite/1.7.0/apache-ignite-1.7.0-src.zip
Unpacked and executed "mvn clean package -DskipClientDocs
-Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -DskipTests"
And indded I see mentioned exception im maven logs "[INFO] An Ant
BuildException has occured: exec returned: 128 ..."
But that was [INFO] and build finished successfully.
So for now you may ignore that error.