Hi,

In order to implement resources aware affinity function you can use node
attributes (available via ClusterNode interface). But node attributes
should be initialized before Ignite node started (except of default node
attributes that can be found in IgniteNodeAttributes class).

Also you can start one Ignite instance on 16GB and two instances on 32GB.
In this case you should configure RendezvousAffinityFunction with
excludeNeighbors == true flag in order to increase cluster reliability.