Thanks Denis, your suggestion really broaden my ignite knowledge

I have tried both of ComputeFibonacciContinuationExample and
ComputeJobMasterLeaveAware. The executed jobs created by client node still
not been destroyed.

At the very beging, I excepted that when I call ignite.close(), threads
which created by this client could be destroyed. But it seems ignite does`t
run on this way.

So I`m going to reuse the existing node that is already started in JVM.

Another question is that, Does ignite.close() just finish client node, close
connection with server node. But it won`t close executed job on server node?