Explaining my scenario

 I have my Ignite Server started using ignite.bat with grid name FirstGrid
 I have a java class CacheOperations with putCache() and getCache() as
methods and acts as client to get and put data to the cache in the Ignite
server.
 In CacheOperations I am using

   Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(cfg);

I am able to put and get data from cache.

Is there a way to do the same without using Ignite ignite =
Ignition.start(cfg); in my java code. The reason I am looking for this is
Whenever Ignition.start(cfg) gets executed it takes about 2 to 3 seconds in
my machine to start the client and be part of the grid.

I tried using Ignition.ignite("FirstGrid") but could not succeed and I am
not sure about the usage of  Ignition.ignite().

Appreciate if anyone in this group can throw some light.

Thanks
Saji