Hi So what I have implemented are two counters. One counter tracks the
rebalance start event and one counter tracks the rebalance stop events. I
start the stop counter after the first rebalance start event. On shutdown I
compare the counters when they are equal I am assuming rebalance is complete
and I complete shutdown. This appears to be working with my load tests. Is
this the best solution? Or is their a more straightforward way to know that
the rebalance has completed between the two server nodes?