Hi,

I have a 3 node cluster and connect to it with a client. All works well
until I kill one of the nodes on the cluster. I can catch the fact that the
client has been disconnected/reconnected by listening to the events:

       internal class LocalEventListener : IEventListener<IEvent>
      {

            public bool Invoke(IEvent evt)
            {
                Logger.WriteLine(string.Format("Local listener received an
event [evt={0}]", evt.Name));
                if (evt.Type == EventType.ClientNodeDisconnected)
                {
                    Logger.WriteLine("ClientReconnectTask");
                    //_ignite.GetCluster().ClientReconnectTask.Wait();
                    Logger.WriteLine("ClientReconnectTask");
                }

                if (evt.Type == EventType.ClientNodeReconnected)
                {
                    Logger.WriteLine("ClientNodeReconnected");
                    // reconnect remote listener
                  _remoteMessaging =
_ignite.GetCluster().ForRemotes().GetMessaging();
                    Logger.WriteLine("ClientNodeReconnected");
                }

                return true;
            }

But the problem I have is that the client does not seem to rejoin the
cluster as any operation will throw the execption:

"Custer group is empty."

Can you please suggest a way to get the client to connect to the (now) 2
node cluster ?

Thanks !