That's the problem, the store is not shared between nodes. I have a
separate native process on every cache node. This process should be
notified about cache entries, that reside on this particular node. I was
able to implement this behaviour by implementing CacheStore interface and
calling JNI method on every "write" invocation. The problem is that when
rebalancing occurs, CacheStore instance is not notified about what exact
entries was moved from local node to remote. CacheStore instance on remote
node is not notifed about entries that were copied into it.